Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Shining Waters Family Fun Park as a potential sponsor for your charitable initiative. Shining Waters is committed to supporting positive, meaningful initiatives that address environmental, social and health issues, especially on Prince Edward Island. We have always believed in contributing to the communities where we live and work.
If you would like Shining Waters to consider supporting an event or to provide a donation to your organization, please review the details below to determine whether your request meets our criteria. Please note that generally only non-profit organizations qualify for assistance.For a request to be considered by Shining Waters, the following criteria must apply:
- The organization is an incorporated non-profit and has a charitable purpose.
- The event/organization falls into one of the following categories:
- Community-related causes, such as those devoted to children, families in need, disaster relief, environmental initiatives, education, arts and culture;
- School fundraising initiatives;
- A non-profit organization involved in health-related issues;
- Prince Edward Island based sporting organizations and teams.
- Brief description of your group or organization and how it meets our criteria.
- Name, address, phone/fax number and email address of the group or individual making the request.
- Who will your organization or event benefit? What is the event's objective and how many people are expected to attend?
- Date and location of the event.
- Explain how the event is being promoted to your target audience.
We appreciate your interest in Shining Waters and look forward to reviewing your submission. While your request might meet all the criteria listed above, that does not mean Shining Waters will necessarily be able to make a donation to your organization. Shining Waters receives hundreds of requests relating to worthy causes each year. We wish we could say yes to all of them but unfortunately, we do not have unlimited resources. Generally, Shining Waters gives priority to requests that help children and health related groups. At this time, we are unable to support off-island request from sporting organizations and teams.
Requests must be received in writing at least eight weeks prior to the event date. Please allow a response time of at least three weeks following receipt of your letter. We kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your request, as we will respond in writing. A similar policy also applies to our partner companies on PEI, Sandspit and Burlington Amusement Park. Feel free to combine your requests to the address below.Address all correspondence email@example.com, or
Maritime Fun Group - PEI
PO Box 860